Monday, April 19, 2010

I write stuff that leans, and sometimes downright falls, on the gay side, so if this isn’t your game then leave! If it is sit back and enjoy my ramblings as I to sort out stories and generally vomit what sick shit forms in my depraved mind.

I started this blog as a place to gather my thoughts for stories and new ideas. This is also my false front, my dirty little internet life that is so far removed from my real life. I wont post about the real me. I will post about the imaginative me.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not as if I am living in a lie that burdens my soul. It is more like I am living two lives. One in real life with family, a job, hobbies, and desires; and another online with my deepest thoughts and fantasies. The online one is more free in that the anonymity the internet affords allows me to express my very non-mainstream ideas and fantasies.

On a side note I am not challenging anyone to break my bubble of anonymity, but I am challenging you to break the bonds that bind you in real life and join me in the life of imagination and fantasy. Escape for a short time into a world you create or that I and others create just for a short time. Recharge your batteries and go back to your real life refreshed.

– Jack

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jack
I write stuff that leans, and sometimes downright falls, on the gay side, so if this isn’t your game then leave! If it is sit back and enjoy my ramblings as I to sort out stories and generally vomit what sick shit forms in my depraved mind.
View my complete profile

Stories

Followers